Following the game between Barcelona and Girona in the La Liga last night, Robert Lewandowski releases a statement which gives fans a hope and understanding of his ability. The Polish striker also reached a new milestone in his career after he scored a brace in the last night's fixture. Lewandowski becomes the only player from all the top 5 European leagues to reach 40 goals in all competition this season.
The marker Lewandowski achieved is truly spectacular. It's a career goal score, an assist marker, or even a special marker placing him in an exclusive group of footballers. Following the game, he also gives a statement where he silenced his critics and trolls by saying, "people are talking about my age, but I’m working as hard as always. I want to play at the top level for few more years and I feel I can do it."
This statement was released by him after the game last night, as reported by Fabrizio Romano in his most recent Instagram post. The veteran forward has been a key figure for Hansi Flick’s Barcelona this season. His clinical finishing and leadership is really proving to be crucial for the club in the chase of the title. His latest achievement speaks up for his relentless work ethic and hunger for goals.
With Barcelona still competing on multiple fronts, Lewandowski’s form could be decisive in their pursuit of silverware not just in the Spanish league but in the UEFA Champions league as well.
Post a Comment